Saturday, February 5, 2011

Never have I ever

Never have I ever experienced such a shockingly fast transition from absolute ecstasy to complete and utter despair.
Writing theory always talks about, in the realm of romantic comedy, making sure the protagonist has some outer desire that goes along with his inner desires, that both become simultaneously conflicted, in order to create the maximum amount of drama. 
Wow. 
If my night has told me anything, it's that this is completely and utterly true. And it feels a lot worse when the "dramatic conflict" is you, not some fictional character. 
Awesome. 
Living out my character's worst nightmares. Let's just say my exterior goal didn't go as planned.
So here's some emo shit from the greatest show of all time. Escapism is great. 

The way I see it, there's only two choices. You're either a hero, or you wanna die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment