Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Long time no see

Yeah it's a fucking tuesday...whoops. I'm a few days late. Things have been busy, what can I say. But so much has happened. Where to even begin. Frankly, I'm too lazy to transcribe it all to you, but here are some things off the top of my head:

1. Shane Black will be writing Iron man 3 (along with directing). It will be interesting to see how that turns out.

2. The spec market is in a frenzy!!! Best month since 2008, woohoo, good news for me and other aspiring spec writers.

3. In fear of having people threaten my life, I will not be giving my two cents on the whole Alexandra Wallace Youtube UCLA outbreak. I'll just say yeah, shit's offensive and ignorant, but also blown totally out of proportion.

4. Friday night #4: A few days delayed. Sorry for all you drunk souls seeking asylum in my rantings and emo videos...hopefully this helps:



I’ve given up on giving up slowly, I’m blending in so
You won’t even know me:




5. God damn, is there anything Jason Statham can do that won't get me hard?



5. Since my judgement usually leads me to having the worst NCAA brackets of all time, I decided to take my poor opinions out of the picture and base it solely on a coin/dice routine. Let's see if the statistical God's have good faith in me.

6. Oh and I'm on Spring Break. And started a new story. Let's see if I can crank a first draft out before school starts again.

Happy Saint Paddy's Day everyone (If I don't see you by then)

No comments:

Post a Comment